Monday 12 April 2021

Moving

Let's wait for the dream,

Let's wait for the thing

 Let's sleep and hope for it

For not our lives would to it


the chance the hope

the nonsense hope


the strangest hope


let the madness sing

Would we not siung?

I would not sing


Just sing

Like being in a strangers hand


I would not sing


Let me go


Let me go


I beg you let me go

but I shall still sing


Because I know it will bring


a different thing...


For us all to sleep by.


And rest in peace


Bring it on


forget the past


let it be gone

let it be the peace of things


let it sleep


let it sleep


let it go


it will go


with the night and the blank of stars GOODNIGHT


=================================================================


Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel


My Books















No comments:

Post a Comment