Monday 19 April 2021

I hear it all the time...

 It is in the air
IN the trees
IN the seas

It goes on and around -
The ocean is beyond infinit - much more than that.
It flows from the mind and from further than that - 
Out of time and thought.

It is not time that conducts the voice -
The sound it makes moves in and out of everything we know - 
In the depths of it there is no here and there is no now
There is only the moment.

THERE IS NO TIME

And so it flows up to me,
down beneath the ground where the lights collide

It charges out to greet me
Down beneath the ground where the wild things fight

I know it sings right out to me,
Down beneath the ground where the ancestors ride.

It rattles and then it is still,
the tree branches kneel to it - 
the blades of grass fly with it - 
The lights are in its eyes - 
Where the dance never dies.

I hear it all the time - 

Because the dance never dies.


=================================================================


Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel


My Books














No comments:

Post a Comment