Thursday 8 October 2020

Hated Guests - EXTENDED CUT (Presently in the works...)

 It has been a few years since I released my short movie, the Hated Guests.  You may have noticed the title of the movie also included a little appendage - FIRST CUT.
That's because I always intended to go back to this movie and add additional scenes.
  It was always part of the plan to grow the Hated Guests.
  I had written and filmed as much as was I could back in the day - other commitments pulled me away.
  But I always felt, no, KNEW, that the story of the Hated Guests was not finished.
  There was still more madness to tell!
  Recently I wrote the final scenes and have actually started to film some of them.
  I have no idea when the project will be finished, I think it would be realistic for me to say it will all be done before this year is over.
  The new scenes are written, I just need to film them, and slice them into the movie.
  I am also thinking about renaming the project to - KILLER IN THE HOUSE.
  We shall see.




=================================================================


Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel


My Books












 



No comments:

Post a Comment