Monday 26 October 2020

Piggy the Dog drinks a glass of water

One fine day Piggy the Dog woke up and decided it was time to go for a walk.
  When Piggy got outside he bumped into his old friend, Slappy Face, an old Irish Setter who lived in the farmhouse down the road.
  Slappy Face came rushing over to Piggy, looked the dog up and down, and said to him, 'Up to trouble again?'
  'Not all,' replied Piggy. 'In fact I was going to stretch my legs and have a lovely country walk, but I feel tired all of a sudden and I might go back home.'
  Slappy Face said that he was bored and asked if he could accompany his old friend.
  'I would be glad to have you at my side,' Piggy replied.
  So the two dogs returned to the old house where Piggy lived.
  'I feel awfully parched,' said Piggy when they got back inside.
  'You need to flush a good amount of pure sparkling water down your throat,' Slappy Face replied.  'Pure water will sort you out, you old dog.'
  'I would love that, some good clean water,' Piggy said, 'but our tap over there lets out nothing but mud drained from the swamp in the North Wastes.'
  'Let me have a look,' said Slappy Face.
  So Slappy face flopped over to the tap and turned it on.  
  Lot's of thick mud came slopping out of the tap!
  'I know what to do!' said Flappy Face.
  Slappy Face returned to the farm and came back with a sieve.
  'My master uses this to find good wheat from among the chaff,' said the saggy faced dog.  'Let's see if we can use the sieve now to sift some pure fresh water for you!'
  So the wobbly old dog enthusiastically plopped the rusty dusty stinky dinky tap on - and all the mud came sloshing out!
  Slappy Face put the sieve under the mud and waited very patiently.
  'Fetch us a glass Piggy!' said Slappy, after a few minutes had gone by.  'I think this might work after all!'
  It took about an hour but eventually Slappy Faces was able to separate a small measure of water from the mud.
  The water was still very brown - but there was a little bit of water there which was nice.
  'This is very kind of you Slappy Face,' said Piggy.
  So Piggy sat down on his table and drank his small half filled glass of water.
  It didn't quench his thirst, but Piggy didn't mind because he was very tired now.
  'Fancy a walk then?' asked Slappy Face.
  'No sir no walk for me!' Piggy replied.  'I have had enough adventures for one day!'
  So Piggy went to sleep, and Slappy Face got stuck in the cat flap!

THE END 

This wonderful rich story was written by Piggy himself.  Thank you!  I would sign this story with my paw, but they haven't invented digital paw signatures for dogs yet - better get to work on that Elon Musk, or Bill Gates, or whoever works on that sort of thing!

This is my request to you from a humble dog!

=================================================================


Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel


My Books












No comments:

Post a Comment