Friday 19 May 2023

The Hauntings of an unlived Life

 The hauntings of an unlived life -

There is no death here.  

No way.
  It's not possible to die here, Amen, because there was no living at the start - 
Unless you count a thought to be a life.
  And if that is the case we might have over a thousand deaths on our hands.
  LIKE RAIN THEN, life would seem, like a dream, if death is a dream,
 falling, falling.
My dreams are DROPLETS on the grass - they vanish in the morning.
  If you measure life in a single day,
  as it is with a fly, and like it is with the mist, 
  the water may as well never have been - the grass is dry.
  I close my eyes and I see birds and I see flowers,
  I open my eyes and I see nothing;
  But in my ears the birds still sing, 
  In a dream that has never been.
  My hopes are out there on see-through wings,
  Lost among many strange things,
  Until I close my eyes 




  Until I close my eyes
===========================================================

Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Give 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel
My Books








No comments:

Post a Comment