Thursday 1 September 2022

Tree in my vein

 In pain the tree in my veins droops,

and out of the arms grows the fruit,

And in the light of the fruit, the pain stays.

And in the lustre of the gleaming dews of the fruit I smell the joy that has died

sank into the ground with the waves of mist

But in the gleams of your dews I remember you - fleeting sparkle of light flying beside the body of a forgotten moon,

And it stirs in me the memory, a thunderbolt that can crack mountains,

And I hope to see the gleam still, forever, even when the fruit rots

Even when it rots.

Even when I know it's over,

I hope to see the moonbeam that shone so brightly,

over the pain in my veins, where the tree that grows still droops,

With its dying limbs of rotten fruit.

===========================================================

Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Give 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel
My Books







No comments:

Post a Comment