Thursday 1 September 2022

I remember the face

I remember this face looking at me

It smiled at me long ago

It smiles at me today

It smiles through time - it shimmers in the liquid

The pool shakes - and out of the ripples - towards the edge, the smiles grows

The smile grows across the path of time

And it cuts my soul like shattered glass

As the pool is broken, with an angry fist

The smile shakes, as it breaks

But it's never gone - for the liquid always flows and grows.

And so the smile remains, and my pain regains

it's reigns 

Over my heaving heart - as it heaves, and shakes, broken as the waves of the sea.

You can see it shaking, eternally, the sea, under a sky full of stars,  

stars that gleamed like the eyes that sailed the smile, 

The smile that time never breaks


===========================================================

Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Give 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel
My Books











No comments:

Post a Comment