Tuesday 17 August 2021

My Scary friend Protects me

 I have a scary friend.

  A very very scary friend

Who lives in the corner of my room,

and I wouldn't have him there,

Nowhere within my glare,

If I didn't need him to save me from the gloom.


It is an awful thing,

When you are alone full of fright,

When the ghosts come in at night.

I see them appearing by the door, 

Hovering above the floor,

Looking with hells horror in their eyes

They've known death...

...Not I,

They look at me and sigh,

They want to drag me into the darkness,

Into Hell's throat,

where all things float,

in the vile bile of the devil.


The ghosts look at me,

whenever I close my eyes,

They won't let me go.

  Even though I pray let it be so,

They breath on my face,

Remind me of my disgrace,

And fill my brain full of horrors, 

So that my day is full of tremors...


Yes.  


I see their eyes,

hollow like caverns,

Deep as caves,

Full of foul things,

Too Much depraved,

They break my mind with their silent whispers,

Lord I just don't want to become like the drinkers,

That supped to skip the grip of the dark.


I see them every night

those pale dark things

with eyes black as the night,

they visit me in my sleep whenever they think it is alright, 

and feed my brain with nightmares so so,

full of foul dreams evil...


and I know they are going to come,

I see them each time before the sun,

sinks so just below the sky,

and make me pray and sleep with a sigh, 

For those foul things will come I know,

Looking at me and remind me to sow,

my horrible deeds in the snow.


But as their foul and shifting bodies grow in the dark,

I know I have nothing to be scared about - 

Because my friend is there,

foul and foul,

scarier than any ghoul,

he waits and watches and never sleeps,

he waits up all night for those foul things to meet,

and when the ghosts arrives he's on his feet,

and with his fists he does greet,

those demon beats so flit,

He brings them down in one vile beat


For he is my ugly friend

that the vile things he does offend,

and against the darkness he does fight,

and to all evil he does give fright.


It's a sad thing

But that is the world we are living in

Where darkness does abide,

and govern the tide,

my life and dreams, all our lives indeed,

to a single thread of death,

where in our last breath, we best the devil serve.


But my friend does deserve,

Something good because he serves,

Some good word in his ear ring,

May he keep serve, so endearing

Because without him I have no standing,

against so foul a thing,

as the demons that haunt in the night,

and haunt me with each and every sight,

And fill my life full of fright.

For their own delight,

Let me vanish from their sight,

O scary friend get me out of their sight.

===========================================================

Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel


My Books
















No comments:

Post a Comment