Saturday 28 August 2021

I have been drawing - drawing 1: Weird fantasy beings





These days I have been drawing, and my writing has taken a backspace, for a bit anyway.

I have not given up with the writing - It's just my passion is for drawing right now.

I am going to archive all my drawings here on this blog eventually.

My drawings are never planned.  I wait for evening, I work better in the evening, and then I just draw whatever - a stream of consciousness flows out of me onto the paper.

The drawing above has no meaning - it is what it is.
===========================================================

Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel


My Books
















No comments:

Post a Comment