Friday 25 June 2021

Wash away the webs

 Clouds are strange things - more peculiar than 

the air that sings

For I see them and hear it 

as they go by

Like dreams 

They make me sigh...


For what secrets do they hold within, 

Or nothing - if dreams mean anything.


The skies weep,

tears fall upon my face

It washes the webs from my eyes,

To my surprise,

I am born again, and again -

Always again - 

Nothing more

NO end no start...


And while I sit and think in my quiet corner,

I know there is no better place to be.


When things turn grey we say hooray!

Nothing is better than being awake,

while the rest of the world lies in sleep.


=================================================================


Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel


My Books












No comments:

Post a Comment