Wednesday 12 May 2021

Old Rag Tag & Me

 Down by the River is where it used to stand

And fall and fly

What a lively thing

What days we had 


Under skies as clear as young minds

Not a doubt

As we sailed through the air - 

As the winds sung

and the branches creaked with joy,


As the waves below lay ready to receive us


No doubt


All bright clear!


Away we go 


Fly!

Fly between the trees

Let the water and the manic leaves sing

and whisper through time  

Along the lines of life

In a way that will never let us forget


because they will not forget


The Old Rag Tag and me


Holding on as one

As we fly 


Through time 

from one life into the next


And although I see the tree where you once danced


And your gone 


Gone into space


there is one place you'll always be


Behind my eyes where no one can see


Where we will still dance and fly

through time


From one life into the next

=================================================================


Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel


My Books












No comments:

Post a Comment