Thursday 2 August 2018

Further signs of the Owl Man...

I am not comfortable speaking about this...   But it must be said.

I  have seen him again!!

I recognise him anywhere.

A great dark shadow standing in front of the light of the world.

I knew I should never have taken the shortcut.

It was a foolish decision on my behalf.

And every fool on the earth must pay a price -
my price would be unbridled terror.

For I heard its screech at first - it was the foulest most terrible thing you can imagine.

The vile sound turned the blood cold: drove your mind insane!

And then I heard branches snapping as this vast shape started to move my way.

I knew something foul was on me so I picked up my pace.

I saw red lights flashed in the dark - I heard the screech again, and heavy breathing - and then another terrible sound, like a great blast of air - and the branches of the trees shook and leaves flew up all around me so it became more than difficult to see where I was going.

I ran madly, in any direction.

Anywhere that was free of the sight of its shadowy shape.

Then I found the Church, and shelter for the night.

I did not see that thing again.

 But I know it is out there, in the forests.

It is powerful and it is at large...

If you ever see a man standing in a tree DO NOT trust him.

He is your enemy.

Always remember this in your heart.

Play Elfin Quest

My YouTube Channel


Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!

No comments:

Post a Comment