Friday 1 September 2023

THE BACKROOMS & DREAMS


Welcome to the Backrooms...
  They are out there I assure you - 

Well, sort of.  
  I have had nightmares, dreams and lucid dreams that really do resemble something like the Backrooms.  My lucid dreams can quite often be this eerie, empty, rotting limbo land of corridors and doors and pointless rooms.  A realm where stairs that go up actually lead down, where there are no windows or lamps, but yet there is still light.
  There is also a feeling as well, a dark feeling, that somewhere outside beyond sight there are nasty eyes watching, a hunter, a feeling of a very dark presence: something deeply malevolent in fact.  Maybe Lucid dreams are purgatory, that place between life and the end of the journey - the void between the light and the dark.

I try to show this in my video.
===========================================================

Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Give 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel
My Books








No comments:

Post a Comment