Tuesday 25 April 2023

What is life really about? - my opinion

 I asked myself what is this life?

Why is it like this?  Why did it go this way?  Why did it take this shape?

All those dreadful things that haunt the wandering spirit:

Horrible upbringing.

Full of unhappiness - misery - pain.

Unhappy child.

Messed up adult - emotional - lost.

Alone all the time.

And when you meet people they are against you - either want to bring you down or show you up, humiliate you even.

What's it all about?

I think we are supposed to suffer.

We are in some kind of hell/purgatory.

But we are here for a reason, that is why we were born, why we are conscious.

We are on a mission.

Our mission then, in my opinion:

To be the best possible person that we can be.

What are you going to do on this journey?  

Drink alcohol?

Take Drugs?

Take your own life?

Feel hatred?

Transform into an insane person and burn everything around you?

Or are you going to hold your head high, mentally if you can't do it physically, and be the best person that you can be despite the pain?

I do believe the universe and everything in it is vibrating.

Our mission is to get on to a higher positive vibration - that is going to take a lot of hard work, but it is what has to be done, and when we finally get there, with perseverance, everything everywhere will make sense.

#WritingCommunity #writing #poems

===========================================================

Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Give 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel
My Books














No comments:

Post a Comment