Friday 14 October 2022

HORROR FACE CHASE

HORROR FACE CHASE

So I stepped out of the train,
the whole wide world before me

little did I know at the time I was making the worst mistake of my days...

Worst mistake of my days.

The Road ahead was long, and dark; the sun was bright in the sky, but the dark clouds swirled in every direction behind my eyes

If only I could calm my eyes...

I saw it then - watching me

Worse than before

I had seen it in my dreams - 

That is why I came to this wretched little town - 

To the old house.

I had seen the place in a vision

And I had seen the face

I knew I should never have visited that old grave - knew glimpsed the words on that old stone

It was a mistake

And know the face is awake

and it is watching, and it is looking

If i don't find it

Then it will find me.
===========================================================

Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Give 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel
My Books







No comments:

Post a Comment