Monday 22 March 2021

We travel through space

 Onward and onward


No end in sight - 


No road to follow


No road at all


It goes on forever before us - in all directions ever changing - madness clear madness!


But brilliant madness - like the bottom of a bottle of wine…


Clear and fine


Make it mine - as we swim forever through the endless dark - where a billion lights spark - 


At the frontier of dreams - we live in sleep - and hope outside of hope - to find the glorious chamber of rest.



Maybe there is a home out there, in the prose vomited out by a mad poet…?


Maybe there is a bed with pillow where I might be able to rest my head - a pillow woven of twinkling lights formed out of nameless entities yet unseen - 


Maybe for me - 


There is a stairs leading up to a quiet room - with a chamber with my name above the door - where I may find a dream that is my own and not written by gods…



O lord let me sleep


As travel through the dark - 


My vessel and I - quiet and alone - 


As we make our home in the endless dark - 


Take heart…


As we sail the cold and soundless dark.


THE END


=================================================================


Also take a look at:
My Games
Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!
Also take a look at:
My YouTube Channel


My Books












No comments:

Post a Comment