Monday 25 February 2019

Don't like the daytime

I!
It rolls over the glossy speck.
Hey.
Up it goes.
There it is!
Hard staring…
Beaming
Brushing up against the moving arch
Looking through wide on all sides
Maddeningly bright
But I cannot stare back
I must look down.
I must close away from it –
The worst thing is the noise it brings.
The noise is inside and out
- it echoes in my skull.
It goes it goes…
I START TO HUM
Burrahh!  Burrahh!  Nootash!
It goes goes
I hum–
FREE ME!
It goes it goes.

I don't like the clarity the thing gives.
I don't want to see it -
I don't want to know.
Hide it all up
Thank you very much squire!
Goodnight!

And then it happens.
All of sudden without my realising,
The fingers under the sky take over –
And we are back to it!
My favourite time is back on!
Hoorah!
No wide hot face fighting through,
Now it’s all silky smooth
And the sound of it…
O the sound!
It is the most wonderful thing
For then – in a thousand million lights I hear nothing!

========================================================================
Also take a look at:

My Games

Play Given 'em Hell
Play Elfin Quest
Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!

Also take a look at:

My YouTube Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment