Tuesday 25 September 2018

MY NEW BOOK: Octopus in the Brain!

"Do you remember the fair?  Do you remember the dancing man?  The man in the chequered suit?  I saw him fifty years ago...  I saw him the other week - and he hadn't aged a day...  Ever since I saw him again I can't stop dreaming about the sea and the Octopus...  And I can't shake the image of a town sinking under the ocean waves."

* * *

Two thugs are dispatched on an assassination mission to take down a crime lord.  They seek the man out, take him in, but lose their nerve at the last minute - the rest of their journey is a road into darkness and beyond.

There's something rotten in the heart of Summer Time Town...

...Something ancient, something vile, something eating at the soul of the town.
  And it needs to be destroyed...






ABOUT ME:

Sean Wadley lives in Tewkesbury and works full time in a Medical Pathology Laboratory.  In private he enjoys writing.  His works encompass, mainly, science fiction, mystery and the eccentric.

=========
Also take a look at:

Play Given 'em Hell

My YouTube Channel


Play Elfin Quest

Witches Brew a short text based adventure game!


No comments:

Post a Comment