Saturday 4 June 2016

Along the River...

I am writing this to you now from my boat, as we sail along the River Neran.  I am presently being pursued by the two headed, three footed, eight eyed, four tailed, multi dexterous Feline Wooka Monkey - one of the indigenous species of mutated Catlines of the Land Beragany...

I have been on the run for weeks. 

I found this boat by luck - I thought maybe I could sail away - put all the horror of this land behind me.

But nay...


the Beast gains on me.

Daily it draws closer.

I do not know what to do. 

Last night I saw its many green eyes gleaming in the gloom. 

The other day it wrote a message in the sand - I will get you by Friday.

Those words are now in my mind -

"I will get you by Friday"

...

So now I know the number of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment